THE RUSSIAN-ISRAEL FORUM
"THE ISSUES OF DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF POLYTRAUMA IN THE XXI CENTURY"
(traumatology, surgery, neurosurgery, vertebrology, orthopedics, rehabilitation)
September 6-11, 2015
The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine, EMERCOM of Russia, St. Petersburg
- The Federal State Budgetary Institute “The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine” EMERCOM of Russia;
- Saint-Petersburg I.I. Dzhanelidze Research Institute of Emergency Medicine;
- St.-Petersburg Information and Business Center in Israel.
With the support of:
- The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters (EMERCOM of Russia);
- Public Health Committee of Saint-Petersburg Government;
- Russian Association of surgeons spine specialists;
- The Association of neurosurgeons of Russia;
- The orthopaedic Association of Israel;
- The Association of neurosurgeons of Israel;
- Verden Russian Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics;
- St. Petersburg Albrecht scientific-practical center of medical-social examination, prosthetics and rehabilitation of disabled;
- The Lady Davis Medical Center “Carmel”, Haifa, Israel.
PRESINDENT OF THE CONFERENCE – S.S. Aleksanin, director, NRCERM, EMERCOM of Russia, Honored Doctor of Russia, Dr. Med. Sc., Professor
The International Organizing Committee is not completed yet.
Abstracts submission until June 15, 2015
Pre-registration until September 5, 2015
Official registration day until September 7, 2015
The scientific program September 7-9, 2015
THE STRUCTURE OF THE FORUM:
• Plenary session
• Sectional sessions
• Master classes
• Satellite symposia
• Round tables
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM:
Plenary sessions – 30 minutes
Sectional report – 20-30 minutes
Requests for oral presentations are taken together with the abstract before June 15, 2015
The Program Committee of the Forum will consider Your application and send notification of acceptance in the period up to August 01, 2015
PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACTS:
The deadline for abstracts submission – 15 June 2015
Abstracts should be submitted in Russian or English in MS WORD format and sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org separate file attached. Abstracts will be submitted to the program Committee, then the author will receive notification of acceptance of abstracts.
Guideline to prepare materials for publication:
- Name of speaker
- Interline spacing – 1.5, Times New Roman, 12
- Margins: each – 2.5 cm;
- The paper should not exceed 1 page А4 in MS Word, ;
- Each abstract should be at the separate page;
- Pictures, footnotes, tables and formulas are not accepted for publication.
The Forum will take place in the Federal State Budgetary Institute “The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine” (NRCERM) EMERCOM of Russia. Address: 54 Optikov St., Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Metro station “Staraya Derevnya”
The official languages of the Forum are Russian and English. There will be simultaneous translation for the participants of the Forum.
In order to become a registered member of the forum you need to register on the website: www.art-neva.spb.ru
Registration fee for the participants of the forum:
Full registration fee – 11.000 rubles (≈ 200$)
Simple registration fee – 5,500 rubles (≈100$)
Full registration fee:
Simple registration fee:
Registration fee for accompanying person – 5.000 rubles.
Registration fee includes:
• Invitation to the Gala evening on September 08.
THE REVOCATION OF THE REGISTRATION FEE:
Upon the cancellation of the registration fee until 01 July 2015 will be refunded minus 15%. In the period from 01 July to 01 August 2015 will be refunded minus 50%. After August 2015: no refund.
Booking and accommodation:
You can find detailed information about the hotels, conditions and prices on the website: www.art-neva.spb.ru after 01 May 2015.
PLAN OF THE FORUM:
06.04.15 meeting guests
08.04.15* business program * Gala concert in St. Petersburg Opera
10.04.15 sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg visit to the Hermitage
excursion to Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin)
excursion to the Peterhof city (the feast of the closing of the fountains)
visit to the building of the government of St. Petersburg (Smolny Palace)
visit to the Yusupov Palace and the murder of Rasputin
*night cruise on rivers and canals
Service agent of the events
tel: (812) 922-15-91, 980-41-85
Fax: (812) 305 44 74